My Story

Hello, My name is Ihsan ahmad kamal, this is my first time making blog
First of all i'll tell you about my self, i born in 3rd October 2002 that's mean i'am 14 years old, i like a lot of thing like sport, game, and other thing, i study in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, and i live at Jalan Karang Pasudan V.

Now, i'll tell you about my hobby.i like a lot of thing, my favorite one is playing games on my computer, i have a lot type of game,like Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Dota, and other type of game.
Other than that, i like a lot of sport, my favorite sport is Baseball, Swiming, Running, Football, and other.



Image result for battlefield



Image result for baseball

Now, i'll tell you about my story why i liked playing games.Begin in 2006 that's mean i'am on playground that was my first time got a game console, when my first time i just like "woah",
i realy thanksfull to my parrents cause they give me a game console.my first game was Fifa 2007, i played a lot time of that game, change to a different type of game, i played Crass Bandicot, that was my favorite game when i on playground.Too much time that i skip for just playing games, because of that my parrents always scold me cause i never study in my home, but i does not matter with that, because i loved game so much,cause game can make me happy if i not, and gave me a lot of thing.

Now, i'll tell you about my other hobbies and that was Baseball.

i know baseball from i'am on playground cause my siblings was a baseball and softball player, because of them i watched a lot of baseball tournament, and because of them my parrents want me to join a baseball club but i didn't want it, but a lot of time that i skip, on junior highschool i join a baseball club that called Rusa Hitam. on that club i train a lot cause my parrents want me to join a tournament. 
















Komentar

Postingan Populer