Conversation



CONVERSATION

This is my conversation with my new friend,his name is Argya.
Ihsan:"Hello!"
Argya:"Hai!"
Ihsan:"May i know your name please?"
Argya:"Yeah,my name is Argya."
Ihsan:"Where are you from Argya?"
Argya:"I from Bandung,and you?"
Ihsan:"I'am from Bandung too."
Argya:"And, how old are you?"
Ihsan:"I 14 years old."
Argya:"Owhh, same with me, i'am 14 years old too."
Ihsan:"What's your hobby Argya?"
Argya:"I like to play Baseball."
Ihsan:"Wow!,same with me,i like play Baseball too."
Argya:"When you start playing Baseball?"
Ihsan:"When i go to a 9 grade."
Argya:"Ohh...same with me."
Ihsan:"What club did you join?I'am at Rusa Hitam club."
Argya:"I'am at Garuda Baseball club."
Ihsan:"Owh..i know that club, that is a club from Jakarta right?"
Argya:"Yeahh...by the way are you join Kejurnas Tournament at Bandung?"
Ihsan:"Yeah,are you join too?"
Argya:"Yeah,are you sure?"
Ihsan:"Yeah!"
Argya:"But why i like never seen you there..."
Ihsan:"I think because we didn't know each other back then."
Argya:"Of course"


Komentar

Postingan Populer