Hello!
My name is Ihsan, now i'll tell you about my experience that make me very thanksfull.


It begin when i was a elementary student. It was when i go to my cousin when i got day off, i was doing okay with my activities there.And accident happened, it was when i very happy that day and i played without thinking anything that can make me didn't happy.It was when i played outside beside of my cousin motorcycle,it was nothing weird happened with that,and then i played "on" the motorcycle.I was standing on the motorcycle and jumping there,and accident happened.It was when i jumpin on the motorcycle and then i got slip on the seat and that make me fell off from the motorcycle.When i fell off it was very wierd cause i think the world is like slowing down as i falling to the ditch.And when i got sober it was very very headache and all the blood i get is make my head full of blood, that make me cant see well.And i ran to the house with all the blood i got.In the front of the house there was my mother waiting for me, when she sees me he got shocked because all of my body full of blood.And then all of the family got shocked and accompany me to the hospital,as soon i got there i fell very wierd it just like headache cause all of my bleed came out from my head,when i got there i was very scared cause there was a doctor there.And then i didn't expect what i got...i got stoned and when i wake up i was in my home lying down, i cant do anything...i feel very dizzy i just stoned there thinking what happened last time.And i was very thanksfull to my parrents because of that,maybe i'll die if my parrents didn't know what happened.

Komentar

Postingan Populer