My Last Holiday


My Last Holiday

Last week, at the end of the year I did primary education ( Pendidikan dasar ) with my club Jamadagni. I did that in Ciwidey on Ranca Bali, there i did a lot of stuff, there my senior tought me how to survive in the nature, in there i must be fast and focus every time because i didn't i will die in the nature. What they tought me is how to make a tent and how to find stuff that i can eat, there i learned a lot of stuff, and because of them right now i know how to survive at the nature, like how to make a campfire and a tent, and how to know what plant that i can eat, what animal that i can eat, and a lot of thing. 

First they teach our body to be stronger with a lot of activities like a push up, sit up, bending, marathon, and etc. and then they tought us how to read a map and how to know where we are in the jungle.After that they tought us how to make a tent with raincoat and how to make a tent with leaves and branch.After all of that thing the climax is when the senior make a scene that like a jungle is on fire so that we must be fast and focus so that we can survive, and then we can get out from the jungle.

After all of that activities and a lot of material that they tought us, now we know how to survive in the nature and we know how to respect nature.


Komentar

Postingan Populer